Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Business & Professional Women Of Cherry Creek July 2019 Cocktail Event
Thursday, July 18, 2019, 4:30 PM until 6:30 PM
Cherry Creek Chapter
BPW Cherry Creek
July 2019 Pearls of Wisdom
Networking Cocktail Event
|Jeri is a 5th generation Coloradan, with over 30 years in banking working primarily with business owners to help them achieve their financial goals. During her 31 years in business banking, she has provided many clients with a customized solution for their company by listening to their individual needs.
- American Heart Association State Advocacy Committee. 2010- 2012 National Go Red for Women spokesperson, 2011-present, member of the Executive Leadership Team for Go Red for Women Denver, 2015 to present, member of the Heart Associations Passion Committee.
- Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Hispanic Chamber Foundation.
- Board of Directors for the Colorado Judicial Institute.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Parent Pathways.
- Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce, two term Chairman of the Board and Chief Governance Ofﬁcer, 2003 Vice Chairman, 1995-2005 Membership Committee and Take our Daughters to Work Committee.
- Board of Trustees of the Hispanic Annual Salute, 2005 to 2008 Gala Chair.
- Board of Directors of the Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce from 1999 to 2005. Annual Conference Chair from 2000 to 2003. Primary contact for Bank One's Alianza initiative; focused on expanding lending to the growing Hispanic business segment. 1999 Chair of the First Hispanics in Baseball.
- Worked with Mi Casa and the Hispanic Diversity Council on financial literacy.
- Worked with CWEE on workplace readiness for their participants.
4:30 – 6:30PM
J. W. Marriott Cherry Creek
free 3-hr. valet parking
through July 16th
(includes appetizers – cash bar)
Tickets are also available online after July 16, 2019 or at the door for the increased cost of
$40 Members and