Trailblazer: General membership. Price: $145/year
Legacy: Includes recognition on the BPW Boulder webpage. Plus state benefits that includes a donation to CWEF and Young Careerist.
CO Sponsor: This category is available to all members who would like to give a little bit more to help sponsor the organization and its efforts. The dues collected will include a donation to CWEF and the Young BPW program, registration to the midyear board meeting and the annual convention, an administrative support fee, and member’s recognition on the website and in both meeting programs and a booth at both events. (The Sponsor membership level includes membership at the chapter, but does not have any extra benefits at the chapter level.)
Price: $500/year (can be paid monthly with an agreement)
- Dinner Events: Women in Business Panel Discussion, Celebration of Women Event, and two Speaker Programs (discount pricing)
- Power Lunch Meetings (discount pricing)
- Leadership & Professional Development Programs Opportunities (discount pricing)
- Mentoring and Community Project Opportunities
- Happy Hour Meet & Greet Networking Events
- Membership to BPW Colorado, NFBPWC (USA), BPW International, and members only pricing to state and other BPW Colorado chapters' events
- Online Membership Directory listing for BPW Colorado
- Online Advertising Opportunities
- Online Members Only Discussion Forums
- Eligibility to participate as a board member at the local and state level
- Opportunity to support our mission to promote full participation, equity, and economic self-sufficiency for working women through volunteer and service efforts.
BPW Boulder is part of what could be considered the original business and professional women's networking organization. In 2019, our organization will celebrate 100 years of historical support for women and women's rights. BPW Boulder was established in 1923, shortly after the national organization was founded in Colorado in 1919. Joining an organization like BPW Boulder offers you an opportunity to truly make a difference for women in our community and beyond. Our members benefit from belonging to an organization that has made strides for working women in so many areas - and so much still needs to be done. Join us for an event and meet some of the movers and shakers in Boulder County!
BPW Boulder Bylaws 2018